BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

D.I.E

Fxxx.....

All sorts of problems have to come across me!!!!

T.I.R.E.D

physically & mentally!!!!!

video shooting..non-stop arguments~

Pls lar~ dont u ever think for others

Have u ever think that we are tired enough????

WHY cant u tolerate?????????

Because of u, we have to suffer....

that scene is good enough....

what point u rejected it?????

we had been exposed under the hot sun for hours...

but d scene is no longer been accepted..

just because of u, u make most of us unhappy~

OKAY..is fine

u r absolutely selfish............

u r FAKE...u said they r incorporate..then how bout u????

do u ever stand in others position instead of yrself???

u know how to said u want every1 to satisfied.....

do u make us satisfied instead of yrself?????

yr decision is totally unacceptable!!!!!!!

WHY bad luck must come to me????????

even myself have to face so so so so many problems!!!!

y there can b so many challenges in within few days??????

i would never be a good,kind girl anymore..........

just like b the middle person

to settle problems, reduce harm in each others

helping u signing attendance

say YES to everything..............

especially those stupid thing!!!!!!!!!!!

never ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM TIRED.........................

I AM FRUSTRATED ENOUGH

tonight doesnt a good day for me.............

0 comments: